CPR Safety Services, LLC TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CPR Safety Services, LLC ONLINE
Thank you for selecting the Services offered by CPR Safety Services, LLC Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as "CPR Safety Services, LLC", "we", "our", or "us"). Review these Terms of Service ("Agreement") thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and CPR Safety Services, LLC. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking "I Agree"), installing, accessing or using the Services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the Services.
A. GENERAL TERMS -
Books are none Refundable and not returnable. Books are required by the policy of The American Heart Association.
No Refunds for classes, you may reschedule your class up to two times, then fees are considered earned by CPR Safety Services, LLC.
This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the CPR Safety Services, LLC CPR Safety Services, LLC online services provided to you on this website, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the "Services"). It includes by reference:
CPR Safety Services, LLC Privacy Statement provided to you in the Services available on the website or provided to you otherwise.
Additional Terms and Conditions, which may include those from third parties.
Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc.
2. YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
2.1 The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by CPR Safety Services, LLC. CPR Safety Services, LLC reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, CPR Safety Services, LLC grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right and license to use the Services.
2.2 You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. You agree you will not:
Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
Reproduce, modify, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services.
Make the Services available on any file-
3. PAYMENT. For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply if you are the User paying for the Services, unless CPR Safety Services, LLC or its third party affiliate notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services:
Payments will be billed to you in U.S. dollars, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
You must pay with one of the following:
A valid credit card acceptable to CPR Safety Services, LLC;
A valid debit card acceptable to CPR Safety Services, LLC;
Sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due;
By another payment option CPR Safety Services, LLC provides to you in writing.
If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
CPR Safety Services, LLC will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the then-
Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
4. USE WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Use of these Services may be available through a compatible mobile device, the Internet, and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
CPR Safety Services, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO:
THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION;
ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND
ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
5. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. You can view CPR Safety Services, LLC Privacy Statement provided with the Services and on the website for the Services. You agree to the applicable CPR Safety Services, LLC Privacy Statement, and any changes published by CPR Safety Services, LLC. You agree that CPR Safety Services, LLC may use and maintain your data according to the CPR Safety Services, LLC Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. You give CPR Safety Services, LLC permission to combine identifiable and non-
Except as permitted by CPR Safety Services, LLC in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
Any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
Community forums. The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange Content and information with other users of the Services and the public ("Community Forum"). CPR Safety Services, LLC does not support and is not responsible for the content in these Community Forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users in a Community Forum. Do not reveal confidential or other information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which CPR Safety Services, LLC is not responsible.
CPR Safety Services, LLC may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that CPR Safety Services, LLC may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant CPR Safety Services, LLC a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS
7.1 CPR Safety Services, LLC does not give professional advice. Unless specifically included with the Services, CPR Safety Services, LLC is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax, health care, medical advice, real estate or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
7.2 We may tell you about other CPR Safety Services, LLC services. You may be offered other services, products, or promotions by CPR Safety Services, LLC. Additional terms and conditions and fees may apply. With some CPR Safety Services, LLC Services you may upload or enter data from your account(s) such as names, addresses and phone numbers, purchases, etc., to the Internet. You grant CPR Safety Services, LLC permission to use information about your business and experience to help us to provide the CPR Safety Services, LLC Services to you and to enhance the Services. You grant CPR Safety Services, LLC permission to combine your business data, if any, with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally. You also grant CPR Safety Services, LLC permission to share or publish summary results relating to research data and to distribute or license such data to third parties.
7.3 Communications. CPR Safety Services, LLC may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or third party products. You agree that CPR Safety Services, LLC may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on our websites.
7.4 You will manage your passwords and accept updates. You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the Services and to contact CPR Safety Services, LLC if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve the Services. You agree to receive these updates.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
8.1 YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CPR Safety Services, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY,"SUPPLIERS") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-
8.2 CPR Safety Services, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF CPR Safety Services, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CPR Safety Services, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, OR USE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET CPR Safety Services, LLC SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF CPR Safety Services, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF CPR Safety Services, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND ITS USE.
You agree to indemnify and hold CPR Safety Services, LLC and its affiliates and Suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Services or breach of this Agreement (collectively referred to as "Claims"). CPR Safety Services, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by CPR Safety Services, LLC in the defense of any Claims.
10. CHANGES We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective when posted through the Services, on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part. Your continued use of the Services indicates your agreement to the changes.
11. TERMINATION CPR Safety Services, LLC may immediately, in its sole discretion and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services if you fail to comply with this Agreement or if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications. Upon termination you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect CPR Safety Services, LLC ‘s rights to any payments due to it. CPR Safety Services, LLC may terminate a free account at any time. Sections 2.2, 3 through 15 will survive and remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated.
12. GOVERNING LAW. California state law governs this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
13. DISPUTES ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN COURT, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision; the arbitrator shall apply California law to all other matters. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, any party to the arbitration may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction. WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES' INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU AGREE THAT YOU AND CPR Safety Services, LLC ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AND THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR LITIGATE ON A CLASS-
To begin an arbitration proceeding, send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to CPR Safety Services, LLC Inc., in care of our registered agent Corporation Service Company, 2711 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19808. Arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) before a single AAA arbitrator under the AAA's rules, which are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-
14. GENERAL This Agreement, including the Additional Terms below, is the entire agreement between you and CPR Safety Services, LLC and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. You cannot assign or transfer ownership of this Agreement to anyone without written approval of CPR Safety Services, LLC CPR Safety Services, LLC. However, CPR Safety Services, LLC may assign or transfer it without your consent to (a) an affiliate, (b) a company through a sale of assets by CPR Safety Services, LLC or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement, contact CPR Safety Services, LLC via an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.